Uses for Chutney

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last fall, a food suplier dropped off a case of Patak's Sweet Mango Chutney by mistake. One of my helpers put it away. I discovered it a couple of days later and when I went to place my order I told my Rep about it. He said to forget about it and keep it. Our restaurant doesn't use it and nobody there wanted any. I took the whole case home. I gave a couple of jars away and have been eating it steady. I still have 6 or 7 jars left in the pantry.:LOL::ermm:

Last fall, a food suplier dropped off a case of Patak's Sweet Mango Chutney by mistake. One of my helpers put it away. I discovered it a couple of days later and when I went to place my order I told my Rep about it. He said to forget about it and keep it. Our restaurant doesn't use it and nobody there wanted any. I took the whole case home. I gave a couple of jars away and have been eating it steady. I still have 6 or 7 jars left in the pantry.:LOL::ermm:

I am sure Mango chutney is delish! What are you eating it with?

Rocky mate Pataks pickle factory is in Leigh Lancashire about 4 mls from one of my ex businesses, the history of the family in the UK should be an inspiration.
This is another family I respect their whole garlic pickle/chutney is a blast.Memsaab Authentic Indian Products

Ps sweet mango and cheddar is delish do you import Lancashire Crumbly?:)

The chutney that I bought says on it: "Product of Scotland." It is called Mrs Bridges. The address on it says James Chalmers Road, Arbroath, DD11 3LR. They give a website: Mrs Bridges - Home
Google Arbroath smokies, Scotland has the best seafood, river fish, meat and booze in the UK and the men wear skirts commando style:)
Ps the great national dish of the deep fried mars bar is legendary;)

Rocky mate Pataks pickle factory is in Leigh Lancashire about 4 mls from one of my ex businesses, the history of the family in the UK should be an inspiration.
This is another family I respect their whole garlic pickle/chutney is a blast.Memsaab Authentic Indian Products

Ps sweet mango and cheddar is delish do you import Lancashire Crumbly?:)
They make some nice stuff. I seem to remember a chili pickle and a mixed pickle that I really enjoyed. I can't find it around here anymore.

Back
Top Bottom