ISO comments/feedback on Turbo chef ovens

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katie H

Site Moderator
Staff member
I live in the Heartland of the United States
I just saw a piece on television this week about Turbo Chef ovens. I was truly impressed for many reasons, not the least of which was the fast cooking time.

Anyone familiar with this oven? I'd be interested in hearing. Buck and I will be doing a MAJOR kitchen renovation sometime down the road and, from all my research, this oven sounds perfect.

Thanks for your comments/information.:)

Katie, I posted a thread on 5/29/08 called

What I saw on TV , which talks about this very thing and gives you a link to check out.
If you decide to go with one - I think I will be very jealous!!!

Katie, I posted a thread on 5/29/08 called

What I saw on TV , which talks about this very thing and gives you a link to check out.
If you decide to go with one - I think I will be very jealous!!!

Yes, I've been to their Website, but I was looking for information from people who have used them. I would like to get some firsthand experience information. The closest dealer for us is about 150 miles away but, if the ovens are as good as they sound, I'd travel even farther.

I just saw a piece on television this week about Turbo Chef ovens. I was truly impressed for many reasons, not the least of which was the fast cooking time.

Anyone familiar with this oven? I'd be interested in hearing. Buck and I will be doing a MAJOR kitchen renovation sometime down the road and, from all my research, this oven sounds perfect.

have you checked this Calling TurboChef Users - Appliances Forum - GardenWeb

Yep, been there, too. I was hoping to hear from DC members who have had some experience with these ovens. I understand they've been around commercially for quite a while and are now available for residential use. Thanks for the information though.
Sorry I couldn't be of more help. I see that oven is quite expensive . I don't think I would ever get it . Hope you get the user information you need.

Do you have a pic or a link to a website that shows what it looks like?

Sounds the Flavor Wave Convection Oven, but it probably isn't.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom