I got an urgent call from my son...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kitchenelf

Chef Extraordinaire
this is his moving in day at college - he forgot..............................his game cube!!!! Oh, please wish him well, he's going to be forever changed by this experience I'm sure :ROFLMAO:

Yes he will, and for the better we all hope. Get rolling with that Game Cube! College will not be the same without it! :mrgreen:

Oh that's so cute! I send good wishes to your son! My middle daughter's moving day is in 8 days (3 hours, 2 minutes and 24, 23, 22 seconds). We have spent a fortune on items to make her dorm room pretty. To make things easier, she-who-hates-cleaning has connected a vacuum cleaner line directly to my checking account. She's so excited, I can't get mad. -Sandyj

Thank goodness it is kitchenelf reading these post not her son ironchef, or there would be much grumbling in the elfin kitchen!

DON'T worry Elf I will call in the troops to help !

Please tell me I am not to late!:(

Please forgive that First one, its just a Klingon Battle Crusier!:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• _01.jpeg
    _01.jpeg
    4.2 KB · Views: 74
  • _06.jpeg
    _06.jpeg
    2.7 KB · Views: 72
  • _02.jpeg
    _02.jpeg
    3.5 KB · Views: 84
  • store_dl_ss_splash3.jpg
    store_dl_ss_splash3.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Well wishes to you & your son elf! I don't want to think about those days yet but I have to every Friday when hubby brings home his paycheck.:rolleyes:

Alix said:
Thank goodness it is kitchenelf reading these post not her son ironchef, or there would be much grumbling in the elfin kitchen!

LOL! :LOL: KEfl, seriously though you gotta get your son an X-Box so he can play Halo and Madden Football online. Playing against other people is so much more fun.

Elf,

now is your chance, grab the thing and PLAY:LOL: Then tell him you think he must have lost it:ROFLMAO:
kadesma

LOL!!! You had me worried. But I have one starting college and I'm sure he'd do the same thing so I completely understand. I can just hear him, "Mom I forgot my game cube I really need you to send it to me..........but mom.......I really do need it.........come on please.......etc...." At least that would me my kids version.

:ROFLMAO: Elf! My son went into the Marine Corps instead of straight to college...didn't ask me to send him anything!

In fact I was such a bad cookie maker he asked me NOT to send him any of those! I made a batch of peanut butter cookies that were so awful even the Doberman Pinscer wouldn't touch them and she would eat ANYTHING!

Hugs, my friend, don't let the lonelies get you down - you've got us to keep you busy!

OBTW don't we need a hug smilie?

lindatooo said:
:ROFLMAO: Elf! My son went into the Marine Corps instead of straight to college...didn't ask me to send him anything!

In fact I was such a bad cookie maker he asked me NOT to send him any of those! I made a batch of peanut butter cookies that were so awful even the Doberman Pinscer wouldn't touch them and she would eat ANYTHING!
Linda--if he went into combat you could have sent some for him to send over to the enemy! Just kidding!!! I'm sure you are a perfectly good cookie maker!

:) Barbara

gee, you are such a great help ironchef!!!!! He has/had an X-box - I don't think he liked it - don't ask me why though!!!!

Thanks everyone - you want to hear something funny?????? I FORGOT his comforter but took the game cube! :glare:

He must think that you are the greatest Mom. I am sure that it won't be the last thing that he forgets, kitchenelf. At one point when I was going to college, I had stuff stored in Arcata, CA, my parent's house, and where I worked in the summer. I was always forgetting something somewhere. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom