I need a helpful soul with a paypal acct.!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

YT2095

Executive Chef
it`s quite simple realy, Ive been after something called "Liquid Smoke" for ages, non of my local super markets sell this nor any of the more obscure shops, I Know it`s for sale quite readily in the USA.

I`de like to buy a bottle of it, so if anyone here can grab one for me, parcel it up (say maybe 250 or 500ml) I`ll happily send them the cash needed 1`st.

however, this Does require some with a Paypal account as I have no other Safe way to pay that does the automatic currency exchange thingy.

send me a PM, and we can arrange it there, I`de rather not give my postal Address/Details in here (for obvious reasons).

I know there`s different sorts of liquid smoke too, but just something that`s most widely sold, Hicory`s nice for instance, just something that`s a generaly good All-Rounder.

Thanks each :)

You can buy FIGARO LIQUID SMOKE AND BARBECUE MARINADE in just about any supper market. However it only comes in 118 MIL/4 FL OZ or you can contact the company that makes it . THE FIGARO COMPANY
Misquite Texas 75149
Phone 972-288-3588

I have never seen Figaro brand but our liquid smoke is sold alongside the Worcestershire sauce, etc. This person is outside the USA and I imagine it wouldn't be a regular item on the shelf!!

Imagine his surprise...

I hope you got your liquid smoke. If not, I can also do the honors.

I remember the first time I ever heard my Mother refer to liquid smoke and my head whipped around. How could there be a Liquid smoke? I thought she was being fanciful like about the tiny, invisible-to-children, kitchen elf who came through a small hole in the floor, and provided her with perfect bay leaves for her spaghetti sauce.

Well, as time goes by, it's nearly 50 years later and I am in a super grocery store looking for liquid smoke. I ask a young, stringy stock boy, "where will I find the liquid smoke?" and he did the same thing, like, whaaat? is this lady punkin' me? Then we found it together and he walked away kinda scratching his head.
Who knew food could be so funny?
:cool:

Glad you arranged for your liquid smoke. I LOVE the hickory.... but also always keep mesquite on hand too!

I have to give Stirblue a big Thanks also, she sent me a different brand of the Hicory smoke also :flowers:

Mesquite???

I`ve no idea what that`s like at all?
Sound perfectly Fascinating though :)

if you`de like to PM me with your paypal email name thingy, I`ll glady take a bottle or 2 off your hands :)

CHEERZ!:cool::w00t2:

:) YT,Just be careful with the stuff a little goes a long way.
Mequite is great its from the Mesquite bush?tree? anyway it grows all over Texas.
I like The McCormicks brand Mesquite marinade it comes in a powder and you just mix it with some oil and water.Awsome on pork chops.

Last edited:
well for the most part I use mine on homemade jerky, but I have added it to plenty other things too :)

in fact I`m halfway down a bottle of the Concentrated Hicory JKath sent and about the same on the bottle that Stirblue sent :)

I just love the stuff :)

I`ve run out :(

can anyone send me some Wrights hickory Liquid Smoke concentrate pleeeeese!
it`s become such Regular cooking ingredient it`s like running out of Salt or Garlic now.

let me know in a PM how much you can send and the cost, and I`ll get the cash to you ASAP ;)

Thanks each :D

You know you can make your own?? And I would be glad to but it will be another week before I get out of the hospital...

I guess not if it`s Concentrated, I`ve gotten used to using it, and find that the Colgin needs quite a bit more and lower temps to cook with else the smell vanishes.

but it`s Nice in Dips :)

PM sent.
img_556139_0_4bbb8254ec3080f6b63adcf2a6455b4d.gif

Wahey! :w00t2:

3 Quarts of wrights Concentrated Liquid smoke arrived this morning, this sould last me another week or so :ermm:;)

Thanks Jeekinz :cool:

Back
Top Bottom