Britney Spears divorced

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-DEADLY SUSHI-

Washing Up
Britney Spears..... divorced

Guess who was voted out of office today? Yes, you read it right. Britney Spears filed for divorce on Election Day. :mellow:

img_351936_0_c36f8843e537e774213ba68c81d7056e.jpg
:cool:

I feel sorry for the kids and for his kids from his previous relationship.

All I can say is that I'm so thankful I'm not a celebrity for all to witness my choices and mistakes. Think about all the stupid decisions and choices you've made in your life. Now imagine someone sneaking around taking pictures while you did this or talked to people about you to get a scoop.........then suddenly that is all posted in the magazines, tabloid, t.v., etc......

I know some will think that they asked for it getting in this type of profession.....Granted thats their choice in life..... but if acting, singing or whatever is their passion why do we think we have a right to pass judgement on them.

Say a prayer for all those involved that it will end peacefully for the sake of all the kids.

I was told she had a speech about people staying together a day or 2 before that.

I don't know a thing about her. I know she's some girl who sings and dates guys.
Dunno who she was with.

But, I could tell you Johann Sebastian Bach lost his wife and married his second cousin and had 7 children, 4 of whom survived to adulthood, and two of them became famous composers in the rococo style of music that followed their fathers. Their names were Wilhelm Friedemann Bach and Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach.

:D

I feel sorry for the kids but Hollywood Stars like Britney Spears are always getting divorced.

It is very hard being in the spotlight all the time - doing your work and keeping a marriage together.

Back
Top Bottom