Last Meal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

appleyard14

Senior Cook
I saw the 13 places to eat before you die thread and figured it was only appropriate that we also play the anthony bourdain last meal game. I'm sure this has been done countless times here before but not that I have seen so lets do it. Last meal you would eat before you die is........

Right now because I have been craving it for weeks, it would have to be Chicken Enchilada's from Carmellita's in Largo, FL. Oh and don't forget their outstanding chips and salsa.

every rich and sweet dessert I could get my hands on Maybe 100 different cheese cakes to taste, then I wouldn't have to worry about the calories that I had eaten.

it would have to be a chef's tasting menu of 1,000,000 small courses/dishes

or some comfort food staple like a fabulous brisket pot roast with onions and red wine, braised root veg, mashed potatoes and that GRAVY!

When I was a child, pancakes were my all time favorite food, with lots of real maple syrup, and sausage grease spooned over the top for flavor. I am known all over the place for my home made pancake recipe, but do to diabetes, rarely get to eat them. And though I dearly love a great piece of meat, or a really good hot dog roasted over a fire, or spaghetti with meat sauce, or fresh caught brookies from Lake Superior, just because of who I am, I'd have to have a big plate of my pancakes, with really good, grade B maple syrup, and a good sage breakfast sausage, with a hint of red pepper thrown in. Oh, and an ice cold glass of whole, raw milk, fresh from the cow would have to be in a tall glass (real glass) to wash it down with.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the Nroth

I would ask for everything chocolate. Chocolate cake, "hot fudge sundae", fudge, a cup of hot cocoa, a chocolate ice cream cone, chocolate creams from Betty Jane's, chocolate malts and a 5th Avenue candy bar.:rolleyes: I haven't had any chocolate for almost 30 years. Doctors orders.

I would ask for everything chocolate. Chocolate cake, "hot fudge sundae", fudge, a cup of hot cocoa, a chocolate ice cream cone, chocolate creams from Betty Jane's, chocolate malts and a 5th Avenue candy bar.:rolleyes: I haven't had any chocolate for almost 30 years. Doctors orders.

i can't have chocolate, either..... too much caffeine.

There is an actual website that has the last meals listed. It's always so bizzare (sp) the combinations!

Fried chicken and rice pudding then fried clams, lasagna, 2 liters of diet coke lime, plain lays potato chips...

and they get everything they ask for.

Fun!!

1. Gold Band Oysters, Beluga Caviar, Kenwood Sonoma Sauvignon Blanc.
2. Cream of Wild Mushroom Soup, Spinach Salad with Hot Bacon Dressing, Beaujolais of Le Cru Fleurie.
3. Key Lime Sorbet
4. Fresh Lobster Ravioli, Grgich Hills Chardonnay.
5. 21-day dry aged USDA Prime Rib Eye, medium-rare. Steamed asparagus with fresh Hollandaise, Tuscany Pane Ciabatta, Heitz Cellar Martha's Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon.
6. Raspberry Sorbet
7. Boston Cream Pie, Kona Coffee.
8. Trockenbeerenauslese Riesling and a pipe full of Balkan Sobranie tobacco.

Pan roasted Chilean Sea Bass, oven roasted potato pearls w/ E.V.O.O. poached cipollini onions, dry-seared sea scallops, and a Kaffir Lime Beurre Blanc

Back
Top Bottom