Harry's Spicy Pork Ball Rendang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We just had this for supper. Oh my, that really was tasty. I'll be making that again.
sorry tax,your pm about the size of coconut milk can came in at midnight our time so i had already been in me pit for an hour,but you obviously sorted it & yes,it is a 400ml size.....but you know that now anyway:chef:
like i said in my pm & the recipe tax,next time try it with cubes of stewing steak.just mix everything together,no browning or sealing of meat,and whack it in the oven in a covered casserole dish for a couple of hours....even tastier imo & a lot simpler to prepare....winner winner beef rendang dinner:LOL:!!

Last edited:
sorry tax,your pm about the size of coconut milk can came in at midnight our time so i had already been in me pit for an hour,but you obviously sorted it & yes,it is a 400ml size.....but you know that now anyway:chef:
like i said in my pm & the recipe tax,next time try it with cubes of stewing steak.just mix everything together,no browning or sealing of meat,and whack it in the oven in a covered casserole dish for a couple of hours....even tastier imo & a lot simpler to prepare....winner winner beef rendang dinner:LOL:!!
I didn't really figure I would get an answer in time, due to the time difference, but I figured it was worth a shot. I added some of the coconut milk, had a look at your picture, then added the rest of the can.

Not picking on you Harry, but I wish everyone would say how much is in a can or package of something they list in a recipe.

I didn't really figure I would get an answer in time, due to the time difference, but I figured it was worth a shot. I added some of the coconut milk, had a look at your picture, then added the rest of the can.

Not picking on you Harry, but I wish everyone would say how much is in a can or package of something they list in a recipe.
fair comment tax,musta missed that one when i typed it....never make a food journalist would i........:ermm::ohmy::LOL:;)?!!!

(Getting back to the original posting for a minute...)

Nice-looking recipe, but a rendang in 40 minutes doesn't sound quite right. I'll post my standard beef rendang recipe for comparison.

Back
Top Bottom