Dinner Wednesday 4/20

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Pasta Night !
Spaghetti with Sausage and Mushrooms
in Garlic / Tomato Sauce .......

Spaghetti & Sausage 4-20-22.jpg

The plan was for an easy chicken dish, but I didn't even have the spoons for that. We didn't even have the spoons to figure out what we wanted, so we went with something we knew we would enjoy. We ordered burgers from Notre Boeuf de Grace. It was enjoyable.

I've got Sous Vide Chicken Caprese cooking. We'll have that along with a side of rice, salad and maybe some zucchini too. DH wants something on the lighter side as he prepares to head to surgery tomorrow.

We had Stroganoff last night with salad and garlic bread, but I found no Thread for Tuesday Night Dinner. Trying to hit all DH's favorites as he won't be eating for some days...well, not in the traditional way anyway. Prayers are appreciated!

SO picked up some nice looking salmon so that's what was for dinner. On the side, cole slaw and COTC.

IMG_0005.jpg

I've got Sous Vide Chicken Caprese cooking. We'll have that along with a side of rice, salad and maybe some zucchini too. DH wants something on the lighter side as he prepares to head to surgery tomorrow.

We had Stroganoff last night with salad and garlic bread, but I found no Thread for Tuesday Night Dinner. Trying to hit all DH's favorites as he won't be eating for some days...well, not in the traditional way anyway. Prayers are appreciated!

Sending positive vibes for your DH.

Another set of prayers and positive thoughts for DH in his surgery! Hope all goes well!

I made some nachos, smearing each with about 1/2 tsp salsa negra - a recipe from Rick Bayless's Mexican Kitchen, using 4 oz of morita chiles. Then I put a spoonful of cooked chorizo on each, then the shredded cheese - one half with the Mexican type, and the other half some Oaxacan string cheese.

The chorizo I got at the local Mexican grocery/restaurant, when I went up for a couple of things, plus to give the owner the extra red epazote, I trimmed from the hydroponics. He loves smelling that bag when I give it to him!

That chorizo is Tia Angelita, and tastes almost like what I make, with just a little vinegar, and with just a small amount of fat that cooks out of it. He has 2 other brands, he just started carrying with this, and I'll try both eventually, but I haven't found any as good as this available locally.

Back
Top Bottom