Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rats! It looks like I got here just as everything is breaking up! James and I are watching a movie (2nd time--1st time I hardly saw any of it, so I really have to watch it this time!), but I'll keep an eye out here too!

:) Barbara

Don't feel bad Barbara. I made it here a day later.:rolleyes: Same thing happened to me; kids wanted to watch some movies. When do you all meet? Can we have a bit notice so we can plan on being here next time? Hope to gab with you all soon.

pdswife said:
Hi Luvs
bye wasabi!

Only 90 minutes... that's not far at all.

So... I know you and Tanis have met.
And Jkath met Z in Vegas. Has anyone else met??

I'm always up for company! Please someone come and visit me!
I even have a lovely private guest room just waiting for a dc-er!

I'm planning on visiting my mom in Pa. sometime in July.
Hopefully I'll get to meet PaBaker and her new baby
while I'm up there !

I must admit I too am a lost at words, Barbara has a few friends around here, But as of yet I guess I am not a keeper :( down here, I have many friends in Iowa.
I need a friend to fish,Metal detect, walk with, work on stuff with, and basically get into trouble with, Barbara is the Best Woman, but a Man needs to Talk Man stuff Once in a while ! :cool:
And see who belches the Loudest ! :ohmy: :huh: :LOL: :cool:

*burb* Hi Maidrite. :)
HEY!!!! Theres hardly any food in here!!! :mad: I wanted to cook a nice chili but no ground beef! Alright. I suppose Im going to have to take inventory and THEN.... order everything. :neutral: Unless......
*peeking around corner* HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! GOT YOU!!!! *spraying Middie with "Spray-on Lights In a Can"* hee hee hee....... GOT YA!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOO!!!! :w00t2: :clap:
Ahhhhhh HEM........ Unless someone wants to help me do inventory and then help me order everything. Im going to eat a cracker with a pickle. :glare:

Okie Dokie. Middie heres a warm glass of apple cider. :) Hope you like it. HEY! Tom Cruise came in last night! *handing Middie whipped cream can* Lets get him!!! tee hee...... :ninja:

YEAH!!!!!! Cruise needs a 'wake up' call. HA! Hes in room 3400. 34th floor. In The Ocean Room. :-p
I wonder who hes with!!! He paid for just ONE person. :glare:
*listening to the music from The Lounge..... Summer of 69*

Hey sush, can you talk to that Cruise guy. Saw him jumping on the couch in his room from the window. (Ahhh...I was just passing by).

Back
Top Bottom