Finish this sentence: I smiled today when......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When I got all my paperwork done today. I had a huge list of things to do!! Here is my list

• Submit payrolls for 3 personnel
  • Calculate additional timber volume the thinning contract
  • Calculate payment for work completed by the contractor of the thinning contract for the month of August.
  • Update the progress spreadsheet for the thinning contract.
  • Estimate how much timber will be hauled during the month of September for the timber sale contract.
  • Email a contract modification and change clause to the contractor of the service contract.
  • Process two payments of equipment contractors for the Harding Fire.
  • Attend a District Safety Briefing.
Whew, I wish I could have gone out in the field. Too much paperwork for me today.

When Paul called me for the third time on his way to a job interview. He must really have been missing me. The company is located less than 15 miles away!!:):):)

KAYLINDA said:
When my husband installed a TV card in my computer so I can listen to the news while reading this forum!

If I had one of those I'd never ever leave my office. lol!!:):)

When I was trying to quess what is Paul's perfect gift.

wasabi said:
When I was trying to quess what is Paul's perfect gift.

lol.. it's an old wire egg basket for his chicken eggs.
He saw one at the fair the other day and told me that he'd like one. I walked in to the antique shop and I found one right off. It's shaped like a chicken. Very cute. I couldn't wait to give it to him so I handed it to him the second I got home. I'm just not good at waiting. lol!!:):) He really liked it!

You wanred him not too put all his eggs in one basket of course?

Thats so nice! You made me smile just for your thoughfulness...not too many people would appritiate somethng like that!

Dang! I forgot to warn him. I'll have to do that tomorrow when he puts the next egg in. I have a very special husband. I was glad to make him happy.

Hey Paul.........
img_164048_0_d1b544e9903035ed8f4e70dd637c4c0e.gif

Happy Birthday!

I smiled and so did Pauliewog when we saw the birthday greeting.

Thank you Wasabi!!:):)

Back
Top Bottom