Friday's Dinner 4/8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Shrimp Cocktail Appy... Sriracha Ketchup...
Breaded Flounder filet, Air Fries, Steamed, Buttered Broccoli, Creamy Slaw

Shrimp Cocktail 4-8-22.jpg

Flounder, Filet 4-8-22.jpg

I've got the rice cooker set to cook another pot of Jasmine rice to go with our Thai Basil Beef. I've got everything set for the beef, just have to toss things into the wok. I'm going to steam some store-bought frozen chicken and veggie pot stickers too. :cool:

If I weren't so stuffed with yummy food, those pix would make me hungry LT.

We ordered from our favourite Greek resto. I ordered lamb chops and DH ordered souvlaki. Both came with salads, rice pilaf, and roasted potatoes. We also ordered dolmadakia. Yum. I may have eaten some of the leftover avgolemono (lemon sauce) that the dolmadakia came in. The rice pilaf is also spectacular. The meat and potatoes were really good. The garlic bread and salad were good, but nothing to write home about.

I have tuna rice casseroles in the oven his-and-hers style. It's one of Himself's favorite quick suppers from his college days. It's one of my favorites because it's quick and easy. Seems to be my cuisine choices this week.

Breakfast for dinner. Pretty simple in the p.m., seems more complicated in the morning. Scrambled eggs with scallions and shredded cheddar, french toast and bacon. Vanilla ice cream and girl scout cookies for later.

Back
Top Bottom