Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
or even something to lift and transport goods across the water...

I think, that can be called "the right guess"

The German transporter bridge at Osten is built over a dock dating back to 1815. The bridge covers a distance of 79 metres, and the towers are 35 metres high. It was inaugurated in the autumn of 1909, and one year later ticket offices were built near the bridge. At the present time this bridge belongs to the regional government, being one of the main tourist attractions in the area.

transporter bridge in Oste

so, Saphellae, it's your turn ;o)

Last edited:
LOL! Nope not that either... do you guys want another hint? I don't think you would need one.. it is PRETTY easy to find after I said it is better seen in AUTUMN ;p

Maybe that constellation wasn't such a good idea.. it can be interpreted into different forms... maybe this picture would be better....Sorry for the confusion guys, I was looking for the simplest one and chose the last one, but this one might be better for searching...

andromeda_map.png

Last edited:
Whew! I haven't gotten one in awhile. Andromeda was my next guess. I found this site that lists the constellations by the month they are best seen. I would never have known about the site if you hadn't posted this, so thanks! It is Constellations (by month).

Ok, hopefully this will post right. What is the object below? (I just bought one).

:)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom