Have you exercised today? Accountability thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yey, Kyles!! Lucky you you had such a tailor made instructor!! I am happy for you!!

That is a very different "Body Pump" from the one we do, but great that you enjoyed it, that is the most important thing!!

Seems like you are on a roll, you will soon be a fitness queen!!:mrgreen:

As for me, I did a session of Shoot Exercise (Fitboxe) and Spinning... I was planning on lifting some weights too but I opted out... I had been away from the gym for a week (combination of some inopportune engagements and catching cold) I was a bit out of shape....:ermm:

I should be going to Curves right this minute, but I am pooped tonight and trying to think of many reasons to postpone this trip until tomorrow.

Well, I havent kept up on my posting in here, but yes I did exercise today and have ever since my last post on here. Usually today is my "day off" from exercise, but I was too tired on Tuesday night because of my lack of sleep, but hey, I worked out today!

In about 1hr and 15min. Body Pump with Francesco at the gym, followed by Total Training class with Nicola... I have to hurry up and finish my prep for biriyani...

Urmaniac13, Biriyani? how about you try killing me softly?I posted earlier but thought 'what' this is a workout thread. Well then re-posted. Swiss post is good for posting biriyani...honestly!they may even deliver hot!

just got home from my 4x week water aerobic class. the substitue instructor has lost 86 # in the last year w/ 25 more to go.

No it is still morning! I excercise in the afternoon!

Cameron

well, after cleaning up the house for my brother's visit, i was able to carry the exercise bike (a vision fitness recumbant bike) upstairs and get it set up in a back bedroom. i was going to start, but the darn thing weighs 115 pounds, so i was tired after that :angel: .

this week i'm going to my storage unit and getting out my weights and bench, and i hope to begin a regimen to get back my girlish figure...:)

Michael in FtW said:
I woke up ... walked to the kitchen to make coffee ... walked back to the sofa and watched the morning news to wait on coffee ... walked back to the kitchen when coffee was done, poured a cup, and walked back to the sofa to drink it. I think I repeated this several times ... but I was too sleepy to remember. :LOL:

That kind of reminds me of what a NASCAR driver's fitness regimen was: channel up, channel down. volume up, volume down. (I won't name names.)
Then he said he's going to get in shape: he bought $17'000 of exercise equipment, and promised to stay away from McDonalds for a while.

Meanwhile, I'm about to go running.:bounce::bounce:.

(Added next day) When I got ready, there was a nice, cold rain drizzling outside.

Last edited:
TXguy said:
Meanwhile, I'm about to go running.:bounce::bounce:.

Sounds like my schedule for the week!

Run to the store to pick up things to cook
Run to the store for more wrapping paper
Run to the bank to get more money to pay for all the things I'm running to get
Run to the fish monger to get salmon
Run to the hardware store to get propane
Run to the home despot to get things for the next home improvement
and finally
Run to the airport to pick up the relatives that are coming into town and staying with us...

:wacko:

John

me too, John. But I would add:

kicking a$$ at work (and taking names)
raising repeated objections to daughter's repeated requests to open "just one" present now
and.....
tossing opinions hither and yon on this beloved board.

yessss,did one hour on treadmill,burnt 285...plz ask me to keep it up,lol....well i intend to increase it to an hour and a half everyday!i just hope not to get lazy again!

Does jumping on a trampoline count? I'm a bit under the weather with a possible strep infection so I'm taking some time off working out. I promise to go religiously to the gym (which I'm paying every month) once January 1st comes around.

Had an exercising brain dead moment. I was walking on the treadmill at a pretty good incline and was feeling like I needed to up the ante so tried running for a bit. Um...I sort of forgot I had the incline up and nearly killed myself. When I turned the speed back down to a walk I was huffing and puffing, and thinking what crappy shape I'm in that I can't run for very long. It wasn't until I was getting off the stupid machine that I realized I was making things harder for myself than I needed to. LOL. What a goofball.

Back
Top Bottom