Have you put your cold weather 'clothes' on your bed yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When doctor's asked me if I snore - I have no other answer than to tell them to ask my dog. I mean really - how am I supposed to know?

so now you're telling me when I wake up and the dog has left the room... I snore?
Don't know about that, but my dog gets up and leaves the room anytime I start sneezing, LOL. I don't know what it is about sneezing that freaks him out, but he's done that ever since he was a pup. As soon as the first sneeze hits, he's outta here.

My mum used to tell a story on herself. When she was in the hospital, when she gave birth to me, one afternoon she was taking a nap. The room had a number of other female patients. She startled awake from her nap and wanted to know who had been snoring so loudly that it woke her. The other women started laughing. It was my mum who had been snoring and woken herself. :giggle:

Sneezes - My dog never used to but recently has. Maybe the violence with which it is expressed! LOL -
It's my cat that snores!! Not so bad on the chair beside me but at night on the pillow beside me.... arghh

and yes, I too have woken myself with a jerk due to snoring!

Linda, does your dog ever sneeze?
Sure, sometimes.

Sneezes - My dog never used to but recently has. Maybe the violence with which it is expressed! LOL -
It's my cat that snores!! Not so bad on the chair beside me but at night on the pillow beside me.... arghh

and yes, I too have woken myself with a jerk due to snoring!
That's very possible. What's funny, though, is if I go into a coughing fit, he looks at me with concern, like he's worried about my well being. But if I sneeze? He wants nothing to do with me. :rolleyes:

Sure, sometimes.

That's very possible. What's funny, though, is if I go into a coughing fit, he looks at me with concern, like he's worried about my well being. But if I sneeze? He wants nothing to do with me. :rolleyes:
I wonder if your dog associates sneezing with getting sick or something else unpleasant.

I wonder if your dog associates sneezing with getting sick or something else unpleasant.
Hard to say. Like I said, he's done that since he was a puppy.

It's time like these you wish you could ask them what the problem is. I personally think it's just the 'noise' the sneezes make that freaks him out. If he's curled up in his bed beside me, I'll try and stifle the sneezes so as not to bother him. But if just one lets rip in the normal manner, he gets up and walks off.

LOL *shrug*

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom