Hello from David!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
whoa, David! We've been buzzed by others seeking to advertise or otherwise promote their own sites/stuff without really contributing to our scene.

You can put a link in your sig, as you did, and there is also the Cooking Links thingy up in the blue bar at the top of the page.

You can always type out something from your site to share here.

CiSM said:
I wonder if they actually looked at it!
We could say the same of you about reading our Community Policies which you agreed to when you signed up. They clearly state that new members are not allowed to post links.

We would love to have you stick around and once you are no longer a new member you will be able to post links.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me or any of the other admins or mods.

Just seems strange that you would allow someone to post a signature link and a web link . . . . yet not a direct link to a bona-fida cooking video that would be beneficial to your site.

Sorry but it just seems odd. All you had to do was check the link and let it go?

Anyway - no matter.

mudbug said:
You can always type out something from your site to share here.

LOL that's just what I did !! never mind . . . . your rules are your rules I guess.

:huh:

Like I said, if you would like to discuss this further then you may send a PM to myself or any of the other Admins or Mods. We have reasons for our rules. It is not about clicking on your link and letting it go. Even if we did click on it, it would still need to be removed as it is against our rules.

I highly suggest you read the community policies that I linked you to. If you would have read them then you would have known what is and is not allowed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom