Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

She Eats Cheese

Senior Cook
Hi my name is Mackenzie. I'm originally from Southern Ontario Canada but now am living in Rochester, NY. Cooking is my main passion in life. I am a professional chef for a major food market in Rochester but I also love cooking lots of different dishes at home. I pretty much enjoy cooking any type of dish but dinner is my specialty. Tonight I made a grilled tilapia with lemon, garlic and balsamic vinegar. Some of my other interests are playing soccer, bike riding and Christian Heavy Metal Music. I'm happily married and have 3 kids a dog and a cat. Anyway looking forward to connecting with people and discussing cooking!

Ps bet you can't guess what my favorite food is :)

Welcome to DC MacKenzie. Hopefully you'll like it here--browse the different threads--there is probably at least one thread devoted to CHEESE!

Welcome to DC! What part of southern Ontario, McKenzie?

I would bet you love the Imperial Cheese too!

I'm from Crystal Beach Ontario which is about 15 minutes from the US border near Buffalo,NY

Welcome!

Are you with Wegmans?

I am a sucker for a good triple cream, or anything dry pressed, specifically a good, nutty pecerino. As of late, I have been all about the long aged gouda too though.

Also I LOVE stinky, blue veined cheeses, namely Maytag and Roquefort.

Crap, now I wanna snack:(

TATTRAT said:
Welcome!

Are you with Wegmans?

I am a sucker for a good triple cream, or anything dry pressed, specifically a good, nutty pecerino. As of late, I have been all about the long aged gouda too though.

Also I LOVE stinky, blue veined cheeses, namely Maytag and Roquefort.

Crap, now I wanna snack:(

You guessed it Wegmans! Their Olde World cheese shoppe is amazing. I pretty much will eat any kind except for maybe Limburger

Back
Top Bottom