How to fry an egg on an XP.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If that's what bright young minds are encouraged to discover then I don't regret skipping college at all. I blew my 20 Gs in the Caribbean and I bet I had a much better time than XP Egg Frying Boy did! :LOL: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Seems a strange way to prove that our processers aren't 100% efficent but no worse than the idiot news guys that every summer have to show that a hot sidewalk or driveway will also "cook" an egg.

Btw DC, 20 Gs will buy you a semester in college now. To think I went to school on $205 per month GI Bill, guess that dates me.

Robt, at the rate that public Ohio universities and colleges jack their tuitions up, I probably could have paid 2 hundo per quarter about ten years ago. Now it runs about 6G a quarter and I'd have to take REQUIRED BS courses like "Social Diversity 101" and the like. Pardon me, but if I pay for my own education, I'd like to learn my discipline, thank you very much. I won't waste my time and money learning what others would like to "teach". Wow! I sure went on a rant, didn't I? :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom