How to make TGI Fridays Long Island Iced Tea?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

southpole12

Assistant Cook
Does anyone know the ingredients for the fridays long island iced tea, they put something different in it to make it cloudy and it tastes really good. Anyone that knows please inform me. Thanks!

since i dont think ive had a TGIF long island ice tea, this is only a guess - could it be sour mix? that would make sense, and it is a little cloudy

no i know how to make a regular LI ice tea but fridays puts something in it beside sour mix etc.

I found the normal recipe of gin, vodka, rum, triple sec, sour mix and coke.

www.redrocksunrise.com/recipes

If you can't make it taste the same as at Fridays then you may have to take your research on the road, belly up to the bar and watch very closely ;) , then if you still didn't catch it you may have to have another. Eventually, you will find the secret to the TGIF Long Island iced tea, lol.

Good luck and have fun!!

Katy

I found the normal recipe of gin, vodka, rum, triple sec, sour mix and coke.

www.redrocksunrise.com/recipes

If you can't make it taste the same as at Fridays then you may have to take your research on the road, belly up to the bar and watch very closely ;) , then if you still didn't catch it you may have to have another. Eventually, you will find the secret to the TGIF Long Island iced tea, lol.

Good luck and have fun!!

Katy

Yes, I imagine after that the Long Island Iced Tea would look cloudy and taste really good :ROFLMAO:.

J/K, I have no idea what they put in them. I do know they will knock your socks off!

I had a friend who found his niche in life as a bartender. He could make a Long Island Iced Tea that TASTED just like tea. Very very very dangerous drinks indeed.
Delicious! But dangerous...

His was the same recipe as above.. gin, triple sec, vodka, rum, Coke and sour mix.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom