Just me saying I'm a newbie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vegetarian_bri

Assistant Cook
Hello! Here are a couple of facts about me:

*Im a young cooker
*I love savory dishes but cant often cook them because my mom has pancreatic problems and she can only eat 15 grams of fat a day.
*Im a vegetarian, but I eat shell fish because they dont feel pain
*I LOVE to cook
*Im a newbie here, but not to cooking

My name is Briana, and while I am very young I still find cooking extremely enjoyable. I love pasta, and mushrooms. For lunch (am home schooled) you can find me making it from scratch. I often volunteer to make dinner for my family. I am asking for cooking supplies for Christmas! :chef:

Welcome to the site. I am happy you joined us. I am just curious, when you say you are young, how young are you? You do not have to answer if you do not want. I am just curious. I always love to see young people who are interested in food and cooking. I think that is great!

I dont mind

Welcome to the site. I am happy you joined us. I am just curious, when you say you are young, how young are you? You do not have to answer if you do not want. I am just curious. I always love to see young people who are interested in food and cooking. I think that is great!

I am 13

Welcome to our boards - there are lots of good recipes here and great people. I think its awesome you are into cooking at 13 - I was too at your age. My mom never let me cook anything though (God forbid I mess the kitchen up!)
. I think its great you do the cooking!

Hi, Briana. It's so nice to see a young person interested in cooking. Knowing how to cook will be valuable as you get older. Congratulations on your interest.

Glad you've found Discuss Cooking. It's a fun, informative and friendly place. It's also the safest place on the Internet for a young person.

Hi Briana. I started baking and cooking with my mom when I was younger, too. Soon, she said that I baked better than she did. Welcome to Discuss Cooking!

:chef:

Welcome. This is a great resource for young cooks (i consider myself one of them) there are so many wonderful experienced people here to help with new recipes or any other questions you have. Enjoy....

Welcome to DC. There a few of us veg-heads here and a whole lot of people with experience to offer. I hope you enjoy your stay =)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom