Licuados - Got Milk?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mish

Washing Up
Licuado Bars have been popping up in my neck of the woods. Wanted to share the link below to make some at home. Recently bought a mixer/chopper/blender juicer & looking for some new ideas... smoothies, power drinks, healthy stuff. (Posted request in another thread).

(Click on the blender #s to view the recipes.)
http://www.gotmilk.com/recipes/licuados/

Ahh... I miss the licuado stands in Mexico. What will I never miss? The nopalito (cactus) licuado, a vagely green slimy mess that mothers give their children since it is packed with vitamins, minerals and many other great things. It's not that bad... if you thow a few cookies into the blender with it.

:D

Lugaru said:
Ahh... I miss the licuado stands in Mexico. What will I never miss? The nopalito (cactus) licuado, a vagely green slimy mess that mothers give their children since it is packed with vitamins, minerals and many other great things. It's not that bad... if you thow a few cookies into the blender with it.

:D

Anything with cookies has to be a good thing. :) Here in Los Angeles there are so many Mexican restaurants. Would love to see some of your recipes. They will be much more authentic than what we get here. Thanks Lugaru.

Back
Top Bottom