Location of LeCreuset outlets?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pollyanna1

Assistant Cook
I have searched and found one outlet in Texas. We will be traveling across the country, from FL to CA, on I-10 and wonder if anyone knows of any other LeCreuset outlet stores near I-10?

I bought my first in NC at an outlet, and would really like another.

Thanks,
Pat

Thanks! The only list I could find was on LeCreuset's web page, and it was state by state mixed in with the retail stores. Went through all and only came up with one outlet.

Pat

I have searched and found one outlet in Texas. We will be traveling across the country, from FL to CA, on I-10 and wonder if anyone knows of any other LeCreuset outlet stores near I-10?

I bought my first in NC at an outlet, and would really like another.

Thanks,
Pat

When I lived in San Diego, we traveled to San Franscisco and Napa Valley a couple times every year and we always stopped at the Le Creuset outlet in Gilroy, California. It's off the I-5 freeway. I don't know where in California you plan to go, but call the Gilroy store (408-848-6619) and they will give you the location closest to where you will be. Good luck. The bargains at the outlets are wonderful. Be sure to look for "seconds" - they are the cheapest and you can't tell where the flaws are. Almost all of my LeCreuset pieces are "seconds." And if you can find the flaw it's not anything that matters. One Dutch Oven has a tiny paint spot on the underside of the lid so it can't be sold as first quality.

Thanks for the reply. We are going to Palm Desert, Corono, then to Las Vegas.

Would you believe that there is an outlet about twenty miles from home? Found it on the above mentioned link. Will go tomorrow. Plan on buying a 2.5
round for our travel trailer. Hope I am not making a mistake in buying such a small one, but tt ovens are quite small. Then, maybe a 7.5 for home, and that would be all I think I would need.

Thanks for the reply. We are going to Palm Desert, Corono, then to Las Vegas.

Would you believe that there is an outlet about twenty miles from home? Found it on the above mentioned link. Will go tomorrow. Plan on buying a 2.5
round for our travel trailer. Hope I am not making a mistake in buying such a small one, but tt ovens are quite small. Then, maybe a 7.5 for home, and that would be all I think I would need.

Pollyanna: I live in Vegas and I'll give you Vegas odds that you'll walk out of that outlet with a lot more than 2 Dutch Ovens. :LOL:. You're gonna love what you see.

Back
Top Bottom