National Fried Chicken Day ~ Today's Menu ~ July 6th 2023

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kaneohegirlinaz

Wannabe TV Chef
Central/Northern AZ, gateway to The Grand Canyon
I would have loved me some Fried Chicken, but this sure did hit the spot!

IMG_6553.JPG

(file photo)

I made @Cooking Goddess Smothered Chicken, with Potatoes and Green Beans ... YUM!

What'cha havin'?

We went to McKibbins, a local Irish Pub and had supper on their terrasse. We were celebrating our anniversary. DH had fish and chips. I had bangers and mash. We both had Carlsberg. DH had apple pie with ice cream for dessert. I had a small taste, but didn't have room for more. That was enjoyable and the food and service was excellent.

LOL, well, good choice for your celebration! Glad it was a great meal and Congratulations to you both, hope you had a great day and a Wonderful Anniversary!

(that restaurant was started by an old friend of mine although I think he's now since sold his share)

We went to McKibbins, a local Irish Pub and had supper on their terrasse. We were celebrating our anniversary. DH had fish and chips. I had bangers and mash. We both had Carlsberg. DH had apple pie with ice cream for dessert. I had a small taste, but didn't have room for more. That was enjoyable and the food and service was excellent.
Belated happy anniversary! 🎊 💞 🥂

A belated Happy Anniversary!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom