Newly Registered

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cjs

Sous Chef
Wow, how did you do that? I just registered and when I came on the forum across the top was an ad from Amazon with my Pizza, Pizza, Pizza book featured!!! Surpirsed me so much I almost clicked on it to purchase a copy!

thank you and thank Amazon, or whomever.

This is a new forum format to me, but I think I was a member years ago - I noticed my first 'user name' was taken and since it's a little unusual, it may be me.

Now, it's time to look around a little - if I am returning, it's good to be back, if I'm new, it's nice to join you all. :chef:

After looking thru 62 pages of membership names, I finally found me. 'cjs' is my original user name -

And, I had 884 posts, so I'd love to continue with that user name. Who do I contact to find my old password? It would be nice not to be looked at as a newbie. :)

fun looking thru my old posts also - recipes and dishes I'd completely forgotten about.

· Last Activity: 02-13-2008 07:40 AM

Thanks.

Hello you

You're not newly registered!

So how wild is this? You referred me here, I'm guessing, back in 2006 or 2007 and then I got super busy and hardly had time to visit. I'm going through an email account I only check periodically and the nice people here have sent me a Happy Birthday email and I thought yanno, it's high time I got involved in a few things I've long since neglected and maybe helped some folks out and learned some stuff too.

So in I come, and I even remember my password, at the first time of asking, which is wild, because I do change it frequently.

And then I pop into this forum and five posts down, there you are. And you come in and find an ad for one of your books. Really - how nuts is that?

Is Rod Serling in the house???????? How are you? I found myself at loose ends the other day (meaning I really needed to do someting mindless!) and here I ended up. Weldome back to you, too. :)

Back
Top Bottom