Okay, boys and girls....I'm going to promote myself!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
After I retired, I used a pretty complete assortment of wood working equipment, I'd acquired over time, to build replica's of Victorians, etc., in my home town.

It turned into a small business as, local tourist shops and individual people asked me to replicate a childhood home, etc.

It was fun but, became work and work wasn't the original intent. I stopped doing it about 7 years in.

Ross

Love it. What wonderful attention to detail and scale.

I understand the concept of something fun becoming "work" and that's where I'll stop, too.

Meanwhile, I'm enjoying myself and, sometimes, wake up in the middle of the night with ideas.

Love it. What wonderful attention to detail and scale.

I understand the concept of something fun becoming "work" and that's where I'll stop, too.

Meanwhile, I'm enjoying myself and, sometimes, wake up in the middle of the night with ideas.

Thank you and yes, absolutely enjoy doing something fun. :)

Ross

I woke up in the middle of the night last night with an idea for an "angel" outfit for Christmas.

Just have to sketch out what my mind is telling me and coming up with some of the things necessary to execute the project.

Absolutely love the gingham outfit on "Dorothy". The detail of the directions of the gingham is inspiring!

I hope you kept pictures of outfits you no longer have. Just for posterity. I'm sad that I never took or kept a picture of a pair of 3' rabbits I made. Their outfits were beautiful. Not my creation but my execution. She wore a Victorian hood and cape, he had a Hunter's Green Jacket with yellow and Gold tone Vest printed with hunting horns and crops. They were a huge effort that came off fantastic (even if I do say myself) I almost feel like making them again just to take a picture. LOL but I have no place for them!

Absolutely love the gingham outfit on "Dorothy". The detail of the directions of the gingham is inspiring!

I hope you kept pictures of outfits you no longer have. Just for posterity. I'm sad that I never took or kept a picture of a pair of 3' rabbits I made. Their outfits were beautiful. Not my creation but my execution. She wore a Victorian hood and cape, he had a Hunter's Green Jacket with yellow and Gold tone Vest printed with hunting horns and crops. They were a huge effort that came off fantastic (even if I do say myself) I almost feel like making them again just to take a picture. LOL but I have no place for them!

Yes, I have a folder with all the pictures of the outfits I've made. It's fun to still play with dolls at my age. Keeps me young.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom