Shopping for sneakers nowadays

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have 4 pairs of sneakers, all New Balance. Two are for the gym and two supposedly exercise your butt when you walk in them. Don't believe it. Sketchers has already been sued for claiming that. So now I wear any of the four pairs to the gym.

I buy all my shoes at the Outlet Mall. Name brands, prices as good or better than online shopping, there's no shipping charges, and if something goes wrong you can drag them back to the store and verbally berate the employees until they give you your money back.

Ihave asolid black air of the sketchers that I wear when wearing black pants. I like the Skethers, not because they promised me a better butt, but because they had a lot more cushioning and changed my center of balance in such a way that I have only had one, ONE attack of sciatica in the two years since I bought them. There is something about the rocker bottom that my knees and spine seem to like.

but, you have to realize, all of my shoes are walking shoes. That is to say, I have Mary Jane type shoes that are walking shoes that are mydress shoes. What a laugh. I havn't gone anywhere to dress up in years.

Back
Top Bottom