Superbowl Sunday SUPER DUPER Foods! 2-7-2021

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Took a Big Chance - Found a recipe for

Ribeye in the Power Air Fryer.......... worked very well !!

Air Fryer Rubbed Ribeye, Nuked Russet, Harvard Beets ........

IMG_5434.jpg

IMG_5437.jpg

I made a nice, warming pork posole verde [emoji39] I used homegrown tomatillos and Anaheim, jalapeño and poblano peppers from the freezer, as well as fresh cilantro from the garden. .

20210207_184910.jpg
20210207_183724.jpg
20210207_193901.jpg

We had fancy salads (romaine, roasted pears, sauteed prosciutto, chopped pistachios, feta cheese, homemade lemon vinaigrette) and finger foods.

Nice looking salad.

Did you keep saying to yourself "we were so close to beating these guys" every time the Chiefs did something bad? Oh if we had just played better.... we could have torn down Brady's legacy and built Baker's.

Well, there's always next year. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
That salad sounds wonderful. I just asked DH what he thought and read him the description. He said it sounded good but wasn't sure about the "lemonade vinaigrette". Oops, I did read that out as lemonade. :LOL: :rolleyes: He says that it sounds better with lemon vinaigrette.
Thanks, taxy. I suppose "lemonade vinaigrette" would be more suited to summertime. :cool: I'm not a fan of pears, they seem gritty whether fresh or canned, but I think they are delicious when roasted.

Nice looking salad.

Did you keep saying to yourself "we were so close to beating these guys" every time the Chiefs did something bad? Oh if we had just played better.... we could have torn down Brady's legacy and built Baker's.

Well, there's always next year. :ROFLMAO:
OMG, YES! I think all of the receivers had grease instead of Grip Boost on their gloves! And what was up with all of those penalties? And don't laugh about next year. For once, I think it could be a "thing". If Andrew Berry improves the defense, look out!

I thought we gave KC a much better fight than Buffalo, too. If only the refs had called that helmet-to-helmet penalty...

Oh, thanks about the salad. It was as tasty as it was pretty.

Thanks, taxy. I suppose "lemonade vinaigrette" would be more suited to summertime. :cool: I'm not a fan of pears, they seem gritty whether fresh or canned, but I think they are delicious when roasted.

I know that grittiness you are talking about (well, writing about). I don't remember for sure, but I don't think my pear tart has it either. Something about putting them in the oven?

Back
Top Bottom