TGI Friday's Dinner 12/4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Beef & Cheddar Roll-ups with Horseradish Aoli, Boiled Carrots, Air Fries, Tomato & Pepper Salad.....

Beef & Cheddar Roll-ups, .jpg

I made ham and 15-bean soup on Wednesday so I was prepared for my shopping day today. Since I did an Aldi run I picked up a box of cheesy garlic bread sticks as a side.
IMG_20201204_194726258_HDR.jpg

We ordered burgers from a new-to-us burger resto. They were very good. I had mine as a lettuce wrap instead of getting a bun. Lots of customization.

Ross, what did you think of the soft shell crab? It's a delicacy many people around here wait all year for, but I've never had the courage to try it [emoji38]

We had leftover stuffed shells with my lasagna sauce and salad. Before dinner, our neighbor invited us over to sit around the fire pit and we had s'mores :yum: As they say: life is short - eat dessert first! [emoji16]
20201204_201818.jpg

Ross, what did you think of the soft shell crab? It's a delicacy many people around here wait all year for, but I've never had the courage to try it [emoji38]

I was less than impressed. I suppose I'm so used to Dungeness and Alaska crab meat that a "chewy" crab wasn't as enjoyable as I had anticipated.

Glad I tried it but, doubt I will again.

Ross

Beef soup - Bite size beef cubes and onion. Seasoned with house blend and oil then sautéed. Beef broth, mushrooms and dry ingredients added (Dry - lentils, split peas, pinto beans and barley). Pressure for 35 minutes and 10 minutes natural release. Frozen mixed veggies and tiny pasta shells added and pressure cooked for 5 minutes.

beef_soup_120420_IMG_7448.JPG

Back
Top Bottom