The Evil Genie Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Your wish is granted - Ronald McDonald and the Hamburgler will be over in a half hour.

I wish I could take a year off and travel around North America.

Your wish is granted! You will travel around North America, but it's going to be on a pogo stick.

I wish someone would make me dinner tonight.

Me too KE!

Vanilla Bean, your wish is granted. You are now dinner for a family of cannibals.

I wish I had all my favorite movies on DVD.

:)Barbara

Your wish is granted. All your movies are on DVD but we are trading your DVD player for a VHS!

I wish I could sing like Celine Dionne

Your wish is granted. You sing like Celine, but only from 4:00 to 4:30 a.m.

I wish Hollywood would discover me and put me in the movies.

Your wish is granted - you will be in the movies but as an alien in make-up and costume with no speaking parts!

I wish I could write a hit Broadway Musical

Your wish is granted. Unfortunately you wrote it as a ghost writer and someone else got all the glory (and most of the money)!

I wish we had a hot tub!

Your wish has been granted - you have your pet Lion but it comes with a complete game farm with all the other animals to look after as well.

I wish I had a million dollars

Poof ! You have a million dollars, but the world has gotten so expensive that it only buys you a can of soup. And it's not chunky.

I wish the sun would come out.

Poof, your wish is granted. You have a pizza pan covered with 3 pounds of melted mozzarella (and nothing else).

I wish I lived on a tropical island.

Your wish is granted. You live on a tropical island, but there are reports that Big Foot has been spotted on certain parts of the island.

I wish I could to a little spanish bar for wine and tapas.

You have your wish. Unfortunately you are a server and can only see and smell everything as you serve them to your hungry customers!

I wish James would wake up from his nap!

Poof!! Your wish is granted, but he wants you to make a turkey dinner with all the trimmings and it's one o'clock in the afternoon.

I wish my grandson would get this potty training thing together.

Back
Top Bottom