The Pit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So how does one sign on? Is it the same as DC? I am not sure what you are all talking about but I want to find out!

Elaine, just click on the link in my signature and then register as a new user. We can't wait to see you over there.

Thanks for the info - I had to reregister - site did not recognize name and password - but everything else was still there - THANKS:)

Yes everyone will need to re-register. We had to start over from scratch so everything is like when we started up before.

hey that was pretty cool how fate intervented and there really was a winner to "the last post".
maybe the world really is flat!

lord buck, victor of the last post conflagration, we honor thee and pale in your comparison!

hey that was pretty cool how fate intervented and there really was a winner to "the last post".

lord buck, victor of the last post conflagration, we honor thee and pale in your comparison!

no no no no....he may have won the initial battle, but the war wages on. Recently, I won.

*Sigh*

as it ended in UK time, and it`s more than abundantly clear that I in fact actually won, you still carry on don`t you, However!...

I`ll rest contented as the Silent Victor, please, feel free to argue over the meager pickings I may leave behind in my wake :P

i prefer to pick my own wake, thank you very much...

and vb, after the whole embarrassing "lost shorts" episode, i was trying to make buck feel better about himself. that water was ccccccold!.

except near ronjohn... :huh:

Thank you for recognizing greatness when you see it.

*Sigh*

as it ended in UK time, and it`s more than abundantly clear that I in fact actually won, you still carry on don`t you, However!...

I`ll rest contented as the Silent Victor, please, feel free to argue over the meager pickings I may leave behind in my wake :P

Hold your tongue, knave, or I shall be forced to taunt you a second time.

You better get back quick, Ron....someone is sniffing about your bourbon.:angel:

Well, considering I know the person who called "Dibs" on it, I'm sure that anyone else snooping around the bourbon would be dealt with accordingly. :angel:

John

It is another forum that compliments Discuss Cooking. It is a place where we can discuss things non-food related that we would not be able to discuss here like religion and politics and more adult matters. Click on the link in my signature to see what it is all about.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom