Time for a favorite Sandwich Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bransweiger, with mayo and American cheese, and like bang said, smoked salmon on a bagel. i take mine on a plain bagel and with just cream cheese. delicious.

MJ said:
Bratburger. Johnsonville brat cut in half, and a burger on a bun with tomato, ketchup, mustard, horseradish, and mayo. They serve this at a place called "Overtime Tap" in my town. One of my old favs is a pizza burger.
MJ...Johnsonville packages and sells the "BratBurger" these days, awesome to eat!!!!

Today, I had an open-faced meatloaf stack...

Grilled garlic buttered Texas Toast stacked with:

5 oz Meatloaf

Mashed Potatoes

2 onion rings

Topped with gravy
YUM!!!!

Not exactly a sandwich, but tasty jsut the same. I could really go for a hot Carne Asada Burrito right now, with some guacamole, spicy tomato-based salsa, and warm tortilla chips on the side, with a glass of ice-water and a slice of lime. Reminds me of my days in San Diego. :D

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Goodweed of the North said:
Not exactly a sandwich, but tasty jsut the same. I could really go for a hot Carne Asada Burrito right now, with some guacamole, spicy tomato-based salsa, and warm tortilla chips on the side, with a glass of ice-water and a slice of lime. Reminds me of my days in San Diego. :D

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

That sounds so good right now, Goodweed! Thinking of warmer climates, eh? ;)

a reuben, pastrami preferrably, or corned beef.

a balboa (thick sliced roast beef on garlic bread with raw onions and american cheese).

prosciutto, buffala mozarella, fresh basil, and roasted red pepers on semolina bread, topped with oregano and evoo.

broiled goat cheese and roasted red peppers on ciabatta bread.

an italian hero (cappicola, provolone, salami, lettuce, tomato, onion, oregano, evoo and vinegar on an italian baguette). wrapped tightly and pressed so the oil and vinegar saturate the sammich.

boiled polish ham on wonder white bread, with lettuce and mayo.

tuna salad with raw onions and pickled hot peppers on a sesame roll.

smoked salmon and scallion cream cheese on a plain bagel.

smoked turkey, honey mustard, onions, and melted jack cheese on a multigrain roll

grilled marinated chicken breast, buttered mushrooms, and melted swiss on whole wheat or multigrain.

liverwurst, raw onions, and brown mustard on rye.

meatloaf, onions and ketchup on whole wheat.

turkey breast, stuffing, cranberry sauce, and gravy on white bread.

sausage and peppers and onions on a portugese roll, with extra sauce.

a cuban sandwich.

i love great turkey.... the kind w/ a bite to it (guess it's turkey breast, but i do know it's good!).... and mayo on mini dinner rolls that are kind of sweet. mmmmmmm...
same for roast beef, but not that ucky kind that is loaded w/ junk- same thing with the bite to it.... but i like horseradish w/ that, too....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom