Tonights Midnight Snack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PA Baker said:
Berries sound good, as long as there's some chocolate, too. I welcome you to join us! :LOL:

Thanks, we have an excellent local chocolate maker here in Eugene named Euphoria. I will bring that as well with the berries, or I could just get their chocolate covered Oregon wild blueberries or coffee beans, or both.

wasabi said:
After yesterday, DH would prefer my mouth to be sealed shut. I had a PMS moment. :cry:

speaking of pms, the priest in my church had a sermon last sunday that stated that anything in life that you could ever experience, anything you will ever know has a lesson or a corresponding bit of wisdom about it in the bible.
after mass, a woman, somewhat embarassed, went up to the preist and said "father, no offense, but i've never heard of anything in the bible that has to do with, well, you know, pms..."
the preist thought about it for a minute, then turned to a passage about the christmas story and read aloud "and mary rode joseph's a$$ all the way to bethlehem"... :D

buckytom said:
wasabi said:
After yesterday, DH would prefer my mouth to be sealed shut. I had a PMS moment. :cry:

speaking of pms, the priest in my church had a sermon last sunday that stated that anything in life that you could ever experience, anything you will ever know has a lesson or a corresponding bit of wisdom about it in the bible.
after mass, a woman, somewhat embarassed, went up to the preist and said "father, no offense, but i've never heard of anything in the bible that has to do with, well, you know, pms..."
the preist thought about it for a minute, then turned to a passage about the christmas story and read aloud "and mary rode joseph's a$$ all the way to bethlehem"... :D

Buckytom you never cease to amaze me, that is like saying G-d loves baseball - first verse in Genesis, In the BIG INNING

mudbug said:
awww, wasabi. can't we have just a litte one - to tease?

We could just invite buckytom so he can wait on us and clean up afterwards and shinny up and down the ladder if we run out of something.

lehunies? :LOL: Me thinks norg has gotten to the wine before us. Wahini is the word for the ladies.

:LOL: You can call me anything you want....Just don't call me late for dinner.....ba dum pum

norgeskog said:
Buckytom you never cease to amaze me, that is like saying G-d loves baseball - first verse in Genesis, In the BIG INNING
rofl norgeskog. gonna "steal" that one, ok?

buckytom said:
norgeskog said:
rofl norgeskog. gonna "steal" that one, ok?

go for it buckytom, i borrowed it from a Rabbi who made that quote from the pulpit on the high holidays as he wanted to see the world series and couldnot cause he was in the pulpit and it rained out so he figured there in was a message.

vodka and a pretzel nugget. i'm up for some pork rinds but i can't find any so maybe some pretzels in cheese soup from dinner.

Back
Top Bottom