What are you eating Tuesday February 8, 2022?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
Cheeseburger macaroni.

cheeseburger_mac_020822_img_9271-jpg.47880

I fixed one of my best meatloaf's, substituted home canned chili sauce for tomato sauce, and Andy's Ranch potato salad. Had a bit of freezer found Christmas coffee cake after wards.

I didn't want to wait another 5+ weeks until St. Paddy's day, so I pulled a pound of Irish bangers from the freezer and made bangers and mash with Guinness and onion gravy. Un-mushy peas on the side.

IMG_20220208_205550047_HDR.jpg

Lol, CG. Un-mushy.

Andy, could you please post a recipe for your soup. My family loves chicken enchilada soup.

Our dinner with my son's friend from Ethiopia was a lot of fun. He was painfully polite, but relaxed a lot after I started telling funny stories about our lives. He showed us lots of pictures of his family and home country, and even his dog that was brought over from that Horn of Africa. Apparently, it's some kind of lion dog where it alerts its humans when a lion is nearby by pointing and raising its fur on its back like a ridge.

My wife made her usual (fantastic) turkey meatballs and rigatoni with a kale and veggie chop salad on the side.

I'm looking forward to more fun times to come for dinner, and bbqs, and afternoons on our boat. We've invited his parents to come with him in the future.
I'm so glad that my son made such a good friend who is an itnelligent and classy kid.

Last edited:
We had cold smoked salmon on bagels with cream cheese, sliced onion, and capers. There were dill pickles to go with that.

First time seeing daughter in 2 weeks, due to grandson testing positive for Covid.

She had a craving for sushi so we took her to Sakura for lunch.

Jeannie and I had Bento Boxes, (Tempura Shrimp for her, Deep Fried White Fish for me) daughter had an assortment of sushi, to eat there and take home.

I had, earlier baked an apple pie for dessert.

Ross

He showed us lots of pictures of his family and home country, and even his dog that was brought over from that Horn of Africa. Apparently, it's some kind of lion dog where it alerts its humans when a lion is nearby by pointing and raising its fur on its back like a ridge.

I believe that would be a Rhodesian Ridge Back. Great dog!

DIL made a White Chicken Chili for supper. She's a good cook and I'm a lucky person.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom