What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The mailman just pulled in, setting off my driveway alarm and waking my sleeping poochies and whats more, making me go outside :mad: We easily have 3-4 more inches of snow than we did a couple hours ago. The flakes were so small, I'm surprised it accumulated the way it did.

So Tursa loses the kuranda bed over the heat register and Pierce takes over. I need to get a fireplace I can curl up by :)

Attachments

• sleeping Tursa.jpg
    sleeping Tursa.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 158
  • Pierce & Tursa by kuranda.jpg
    Pierce & Tursa by kuranda.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 180
We are sitting in the clam before the storm. Its supposed to snow tonight 2-3 inches, the get cold tomorow before a classic Nor'easter snow storm Sunday that will be way over six inches. Crossing my fingers hoping for a snow day Monday so I can take my time cleaning up the snow around the house.

*Still* snowing here. Gonna be a long drive home. Maybe I'll finish up some shopping, the stores will all be empty.

Guess we are having Texas weather also....well, at least the sunny part!!! It is still cold and the ground is white.....it is NOT supposed to last this long here.

29 degrees...warming up...

getting ready for the wind storm! They are saying to expect wind from 70 to 90 miles an hour!!!! Higher than we've ever had them around here.... oh joy!!! It'll be interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom