What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's rainy heavy here, very windy, and about 50 degrees today, so this is our January thaw. Should be back to cold temperatures tomorrow, so I'm enjoying the wind, rain, and warm weather.

Again, Sierra, I wish I had snow!!!

We finally had a bit of rain on and off (more the latter), but I don't think it'll stay. It is a bit nippy, tho'.

For reasons unbeknownst to me, it is unseasonably warm. Our average temp should be in the single digits, and we've been right around 30 for some time. 40 a few days ago! All that snow I mentioned earlier in this topic? All but gone!

To quote my all time favorite character from The Lion King. . . . . .

"What was dat? De wedder deez dayz, very peculiar, don't you tink?"

BigDog said:
To quote my all time favorite character from The Lion King. . . . . .

"What was dat? De wedder deez dayz, very peculiar, don't you tink?"

Rafiki

It's 55 now. It has only gotten cold a few times so far. That's okay. We had snow last Valentine's day....or was it the year before?:wacko: I can't remember.

My it's cold for SoCal! It's 7:20 in the morning and it's 32. (Keep in mind we don't ever get snow - only up on the mountain)

oh yeah.. sick of it for sure! So is our road... before we moved here they paved it... and "they" paved right over a natural spring. It's exploding now. It's a pretty big thick mud puddle. It's breaking all the cement and it keeps getting worse.. and lol.. it's right at the bottom of our drive way. It's getting harder to get the car out. The more it rains the worse it gets.

Barbara, it has been windy here, also. It was a definitely a hold on to your hat kinda day. :)

Windy3.gif

That wind blew all the way from Cali, through Barbara's neck of the woods, and is now here. Today started out nasty and icky rainy but got sunny, WINDY, and cold in the afternoon.

However, above-average temps for January around here. Heck, it's supposed to get up to 60 either tomorrow or the next day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom