What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our present temp is 36ºF. When I was in Winthrop, I looked down the street toward the Atlantic. There were huge black clouds heading inland. I supposed I should put on the news and see what is going on. :angel:

When I went outside a few minutes ago, there were snow flurries in the air. You'd miss them if you were inside! It's pretty cold too! Don't know the temp but I know I'll be bundling up for the baseball game this afternoon! I doubt they'll cancel it since nothing is sticking to the ground.

Lovely!

Today it is going to be 22c...then gradually building up to warm temps again, high 20's, low 30's

Still cold, we started out at below 0 F with the dratted wind chill, got up to 32°F, now back in the 20’s. We're "supposed" to be around 50°. I liked last year's temps much better, I think we were in the 70’s.

Last edited:
Today last yr it was 20c, it has been snowing since 22.00 hrs on thursday.My mum is 98 yrs today and we dont want to miss the party, musical commodes, pass the potty and spin the catheter are not to be missed.

It's 32ºF and sunny right now. It's supposed to get to 51 today - 10º below average for this time of year. So tired of the cold. We're anxious to get the garden going.

Well dang !!

It's snowing again :glare:

Had to get out and do some shopping today .. really cold and it was snowing pretty hard .... does this look familiar???

img_1250335_0_b28bd699a448cfc379b5efe16494368a.jpg

High of 34F> It was pretty decent, the sun came out for awhile, then late afternoon it clouded over, got cold & the wind came up.

We started out in the low teens, and got up to 42° F today, made for a nice walk, and no wind!

Snowed like crazy...right up until it was time for me to get off work. Not much snow for how it looked coming down...

The snow has not stopped,I have never seen it as bad as this.Both front doors are blocked and the car is just a lump in the sea of white.The services are working fine so we are warm as toast.All we need to do is dig a short path to the coal bunker to refill the scuttle for the living room fire.
The sat/tv is down because of the snow.

+1C and stuff is melting. There are lots of icicles. I got Stirling to knock down the ones over our front door (I tried, but couldn't reach with the snow shovel). Those suckers can be dangerous if they fall on someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom