What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P.S. ^
Just looked at the rain gauge and we got 0.2 in last night. That's the first drop of rain since March.

:ohmy:

and I thought we were bad. We just topped 5 inches of rain for the year, just got 0.2 a few days ago to put us over 5 inches.

We are bracing for a snow storm tomorrow and Monday. Last winter there was precious little snow with resulting no winter snow melt for the acequias. We are hoping this is a precursor for a wet winter. The ski valley is predicting 1 to 2 feet of snow this weekend. We'll probably get an inch or two down here.

P.S. ^
Just looked at the rain gauge and we got 0.2 in last night. That's the first drop of rain since March.

We got 2.21 inches in the last 24 hours, and we are at 6.04 inches for the month, so far. That's a lot for North Texas. Another 3 inches are possible over the next two days. :ohmy:

It is wet and chilly, right now -- 64F.

CD

It is 47ºF. right now. About two a.m. last night, the fire alarms on all the floors went off. Now I don't know if it happens in all residential buildings, but in this one, when that happens, all elevators automatically go to the first floor and under the control of the fire department.

I still haven't recovered. Here I am all alone, with one leg and in a wheelchair, and all the exits other than the elevator are stairs. I know that at one time, the fire department had a list of all the apartments where the occupant would need assistance to exit. I don't know if that has been kept updated. I doubt it. Pirate had gone outside to notify the FD that I along with my neighbor would need assistance. Fortunately, the problem was dust had gotten into the fire alarm in the nurse's office and it set off all the alarms.

The last place I wanted to be last night or even tonight, is outside with the temps dropping by the hour. Winter is knocking very loud. And we haven't even had our leaves changing colors yet. NH, VT and ME are all done. I hate winter!!

Very weird weather. As warm as your average English summer - ie jeans and cotton top and lightweight shoes even to go shopping. Today we've had the lot - sunshine, rain, wild (but warm) wind and no wind at all. Very odd

Sunny and 78F right now, but that's going to change starting this evening, as a strong cold front rolls through. They're predicting 48F at this time tomorrow. Brrrrr.

CD

Very weird weather. As warm as your average English summer - ie jeans and cotton top and lightweight shoes even to go shopping. Today we've had the lot - sunshine, rain, wild (but warm) wind and no wind at all. Very odd

A little something for everyone!:wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom