What was for breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Breakfast

I am not real creative in the morning, I am a night person. So the breakfasts are usually uncreative. The first breakfast was two cups of Starbucks coffee. The next one, after reading the paper adn doing the crossword was more coffee, half a red grapefruit, 2 scrambled eggs and a cinnamin-raisin English muffin. I followed that with a 20 mile bicycle ride on the bike trail by the Willamette River. Of course all that exercise was thrown away when I returned home and had another cup of coffee with the last piece of cheese cake. When I was out I stopped at Trader Joe's and picked up something new he had Crystalized Ginger granola with almonds. That will be breakfast tomorrow along with the routine coffee and grapefruit.

green.gif
:roll: GO DUCKS RAH, GREEN BAY WON

mine was really plain today norgeskog... an Idared apple and some hot tea with lemon. I should buy some grapefruit today..haven't had that in a long time.

They are tortillas that are fried in butter & you sprinkle them with cinnaman & then drizzle with honey. They are served at a lot of Mexican Restrants for dessert.

a leftover double whopper with cheese and extra onions, fries and a diet coke. i fell asleep last night in the middle of eating dinner (at 11pm), so i had it for breakfast...

western omelet... ham, cheese, onions, green pepper, mushrooms!

wheat toast with just butter

hot tea

what was for breakfast today?

I drank coffee and orange juice. I ate some oatmeal with craisins and pecans added.

For all you people who don't "have time" for breakfast........

Who says breakfast has to be eaten sitting down at home?
Who says breakfast has to be cereal-and-eggs-and-bacon?

Sometimes I have packed a breakfast. A bagel while driving? A peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a banana in a brown bag in the fridge?
Cheese and nuts and fruit?

Bon apetit!

Back
Top Bottom