What's the plan Stan Friday October2, 2020?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
The dinner plan is eye round roast, baked potatoes (with sour cream and chives), spinach and burgundy pan gravy.

We didn't have any breakfast today (Doctor's appointment for DH),
so I made an Executive decision to get take out Pizza as an early lunch.

IMG_6430.jpg

Half Cheese for DH and half Supreme for Moi :yum:

*belch*
:stuart:
We're kinda full, but my plan is Bacon Cheese Burgers and French Fries,
but I may get vetoed on that and skip supper all together, dunno.

Stuffed green bell peppers, along with some garlic bread.

Made the pepper mix with ground beef, onions, spanish rice, garlic, my homemade tomato sauce, along with shredded cheddar cheese.

Garlic bread to add but not sure what dessert might be, if any.

Made enough filling to make 2 more meals. Perhaps stuffing zucchini.

We had stuffed green bell peppers.

I made a filling of browned and drained ground beef, chopped onions, Spanich rice, garlic, some of my homemade tomato sauce along with some shredded cheddar cheese.

Made enough filling to put two containers in the freezer for more peppers or zucchini.

Enjoyed some garlic bread on the side.

We were more than full. No dessert necessary.

Two soup night, plus a gallon of onions cooking down for French onion soup tomorrow. I had the Italian sausage, bean, and spinach soup while Himself had the beef-barley-mushroom one.

IMG_20201002_222933644.jpgIMG_20201002_223329245.jpg

I have a migraine, so DH ordered out for us. We ordered from Monza again. We had the butcher board again. It seemed a little better last time, but that might just be because our expectations were higher this time. DH did not enjoy his rigatoni with Sunday saucy. The big meatball was good, but the little ones, not so much. The hazelnut salad with caramelized pear and goat cheese was really good. It got better as we ate it.

Tacos. Had some Mexican chorizo and Cochinita Pibil left in one of the freezers. I made some salsa last week and guac yesterday. Pan toasted some small flour tortillas. The top one is the chorizo and the bottom is the Pibil. Also had queso fresco and sour cream as condiments.

36788-albums1111-picture8437-jpg.47539

Back
Top Bottom