Dinner For Sunday, May 19th 2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:yum::yum::yum::yum:Last night I made for myself a whole filet with skin on of Haddock dredge twice in flour and egg, then sauteed in a small amount of veggie oil. Some steamed broccoli on the side. And yes, I did eat the whole thing. Haddock is my ever favorite fish. Very expensive right now. But it is summer and the price will start to drop. :angel:

Sorry no pics but dinner was great. Filet mignon (on sale $5.98/lb) seared on stove top cast iron grill pan, baked potato, steamed fresh bi-color corn on the cob and steamed fresh baby spinach.

:yum::yum::yum::yum:Last night I made for myself a whole filet with skin on of Haddock dredge twice in flour and egg, then sauteed in a small amount of veggie oil. Some steamed broccoli on the side. And yes, I did eat the whole thing. Haddock is my ever favorite fish. Very expensive right now. But it is summer and the price will start to drop. :angel:

my mom absolutely loves haddock. any way you make it.

Sorry no pics but dinner was great. Filet mignon (on sale $5.98/lb) seared on stove top cast iron grill pan, baked potato, steamed fresh bi-color corn on the cob and steamed fresh baby spinach.

good to see you mofet. sounds deelish, and i'm sure you got a nice, dark sear on the meat from what i know if your cooking.

my mom absolutely loves haddock. any way you make it.

good to see you mofet. sounds deelish, and i'm sure you got a nice, dark sear on the meat from what i know if your cooking.

My girlfriend from Atlanta was introduce to Haddock on a business trip to Connecticut at my recommendation. So she tried to find it in Atlanta when she went back home. On special order only, $35.00 per pound. She is almost willing to pay for it. But she waits now until she has another trip up this way. And she makes sure she has Haddock for at least one meal. :angel:

Haddock's OK, but I've had a couple that were strong tasting and I fix it only occasionally. I prefer the milder fish like flounder or sole, but right now I'd be willing to pay $35 a pound for some Lake Erie Perch! I so miss it...

That all sounds delicious Ads and great to hear you ate it all :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom