Dinner for Thurday 4-10?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it was a kamikaze cooking night here...you know, the kind where you contemplate what you can make out of what you already have laying around. a chicken breast and a handful of mango cubes were defrosted and cut into bite-size pieces, plus green onion, sugar snap peas, carrots, and mushrooms, were all sauteed in butter with garlic & sesame seeds. finished with the last splash of mango nectar in the house, and a handful of crushed crispy coconut. is it fusion, is it indianesque, was it merely convenient? no idea, but it was indeed mighty tasty!

it was so nice out yesterday that i fired up the grill for the first time this year and made bbq'd chicken legs. i had it with a salad and good semolina bread.

My wonderful DH got off work early yesterday and told me to go have a nap. I woke up to BBQ chicken breasts, rice and corn, the table set and the kitchen all cleaned except for the dishes we were using. What a wonderful surprise and I was rested and able to really enjoy the meal!

DH and I took our 'gonna be daughter in law' out to dinner at Applebees in Vegas. We were running through town, went to their house, grabbed her, and went out. I had regular Caesar salad, and DH had steak Caesar salad, he had margarita, I had iced tea.

Back
Top Bottom