Dinner, Sat. July 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barb L.

Master Chef
Think I am grilling burgers (bacon cheeseburger), corn on the cob,with sliced tomatoes/onions and watermelon.

Last edited:
I'm going to my brothers cookout and neice's birthday party. I'm bringing potatoe salad. There will be sides and hambugers, hot dogs ect. I'm also making a pumpernickle bread and dip. I'm not entirely sure what my brother is having other than burgers and hot dogs on the grill.

Going over to someone's house for a baseball wind up party. I'm hopeful we won't have burgers and hot dogs as last year she made this fabulous enchilada casserole for all of us. Mmmmmmm.

will have a couple pulled pork sandwiches tonight ..
hve the pork butt on the smoker now ..
its for my dughters birthday party tomorrow .. but
since i dont want to stay up all night cooking it ..
i am doing it today ..

Not sure. Is supposed to be 4-cheese ravioli but, since we didn't eat what was planned for last night, I'm thinking I'll save the ravioli for another time.

It's really hot and humid here, which makes cooking one of the last things on my mind, so I think we will go with leftover beer butt chicken and some cold sides.

Today is my daughter's 20th birthday. We will be going to one of her favorite restaurants for dinner (The Waterwheel).She really wanted a BBQ in the backyard but, our neighbor is building a new garage and the view and noise isn't very pleasant but, she really enjoys the Waterwheel so she should be happy- I hope! Love and energy, VIcki

Pizza, but sadly No Dr Who to watch on TV, the season finale was last week, gotta wait `till x-mas now :(

It'll be Gaucho Grill {3rd Street Mall, Santa Monica} for me, but it'll be more like early dinner/late lunch. No dinner dinner as I have to work at midnight, so sleep will be "what's for real dinner".​

The cookout/birthday party I went to ended up having.

1. hot dogs
2. burgers
3. chips
4. fruit bowl
5. doritoes
6. choc candy bowl
7. pumpernickle dip and bread bowl "made by me"
8. potato salad "made by me"
9. cake
10. cup cakes
11. pop corn

More than enough to fill our little belly's.

grilled ribeyes, grilled foil wrapped potatoes like baked with butter,sour cream,finely sliced green onions, green salad,with tomatoes,sweet onions,avocados, toasted walnuts,cucumber and an asian type vinegrette, parmesan/garlic bread, peas with proscuitto, sauteed mushrooms in butter...apple pie and vanilla ice cream.

kadesma:)

kadesma said:
grilled foil wrapped potatoes like baked with butter,sour cream,finely sliced green onions,
kadesma:)

say kadesma, are the potatoes raw then wrap them with the innerds/filling ingreds in tact, or, do you grill them, until tender, then split them open and insert the filling? curious because I'd love to know how you'd do it if the ingreds were already in there when you first put them on the grill, foiled of course. Gosh, did any of that make any sense?:wacko:

had a big sandwhich for lunch,

so for dinner all i had was Spicy Shrimp Noodles

Back
Top Bottom