Dinner Thursday 8th October

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We're actually leftover-free. I'm thinking tuna noodle casserole.

We're actually leftover-free. I'm thinking tuna noodle casserole.

Hey, me too!
Actually, I'm making Snip's tuna/mayo bake, which in these parts would be called a tuna casserole :chef: I just returned from the grocer where I picked up some mozzarella and some creamed corn. I'm good to go now.

pacanis said:
Hey, me too!
Actually, I'm making Snip's tuna/mayo bake, which in these parts would be called a tuna casserole :chef: I just returned from the grocer where I picked up some mozzarella and some creamed corn. I'm good to go now.

Just had a peek at Snip's recipe, looks good! I use mayo in mine too, along with frozen peas.

bethzaring said:
I rescued some grilled hot dogs from the freezer, will cut up and add to the leftover bbq'd beans and have that with some waldorf salad.

Oh. "beanie weenie!"
Love it!

DebLynn said:
Mongolian beef and white rice. The Mongolian beef is done with thin sliced flank steak and sliced red peppers stir fried in a sauce of ginger, garlic, soy and brown sugar. Sometimes I add a touch of orange juice to the sauce which is not in the recipe but we like it.

That sounds really good!

jabbur said:
I'm thinking spaghetti and salads tonight. Preschool is rough! My knees and back were achy today after sitting on those little preschool chairs all morning!

I spent quite a bit of time in PS today too. My knees don't like the tiny chairs either. :(

We had fish last night instead of the usual tamales, so we will have the tamales tonight with beans and rice. Maybe some chips and cheese too!

Just had a peek at Snip's recipe, looks good! I use mayo in mine too, along with frozen peas.

That was my first thought this morning, as I was mulling it over, I'll add some peas I told myself... then I remembered I had some celery! And what's tuna without celery? But then I said, you know what, I'll make it as written. :chef:
And of course I just screwed that up, but to heck with it :LOL: I put my 'maters on top rather than under the cheese. Oh well. I'll live ;)

Well there were still two HUGE stuffed peppers left after dinner so they went into the freezer. If the farmer's market still has peppers this weekend I think I am going to buy some more, make the stuffed peppers and freeze them. The peppers were HUGE and only 33-cents a piece.

Back
Top Bottom