New Year Special

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vickie1388

Assistant Cook
Ok Lets give it a share .. what would u like to eat on first eve of the new year.. smthing like any sweet or ice cream or ne food.. dats very special to u .. & with whom ?

starting off with me.. I am a total ice cream fanatic! .. will have new learned " very cherry ice cream " wid my gf tonite! :cool:

A nice piece of Chocolate cake would be wonderful....but since New Years resolution diet has aslo begun...I don't see that happening!! LOL Oh well it was a nice day dream! :)

A nice piece of Chocolate cake would be wonderful....but since New Years resolution diet has aslo begun...I don't see that happening!! LOL Oh well it was a nice day dream! :)

Use that diet sugar instead noe...
know we in india, when on diet, if something like this happens . .then usually say .. "EK DIN TO CHALTA HAE YAR!" means " its ok for one day " ;) ! Enjoy the New Year..

anyways. .i am also on a weight loss!

cucina antipasti2_320x240.JPG
cucina antipasti_320x240.JPG
cucina lasagne e cannelloni2_320x240.JPG
cucina lasagne e cannelloni_320x240.JPG
cucina linguine al pesce 3_320x240.JPG
cucina torta e dolci di natale_320x240.JPG
cucina biscotti_320x240.JPG

Happy New Year!!! As I promised I show you my Christmas and New Year's Eve menu...
I spent many hours in my kitchen for the preparatipon of lasagne with artichokes and ricotta filling,canelloni with pumpink mousse prawns and ginger stuff,tagliatelle dressed with prawns,renaissance tuscany cookies,Christmas Tree with almonds,sultanas,cinnamom,chocolate crisps...

I hope you'll enjoy the photoes!!!

Love :chef::ROFLMAO::pig::-p

A

Hi!!! I am sorry ... I'd really love to share with all of you my recipes.. I hope you'll come and see me in a near future in Milan :):ROFLMAO:

I would love the lasagna and cannelloni recipes! Maybe you can start a post with them in it so I can indulge soon?? LOL.

I'll do it tomorrow evening.. i ìll have some spare time left after our last NEW YEAR BIG LUNCH in my boyfriend's house...his mom will cook so I am quite sure I'll put on a lot of baby fat...;-)))

Back
Top Bottom