Nobody going to eat, Pete? Monday February 6th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
what's frikadeller, taxy?

we had panko breaded chicken breasts topped with vermont maple mustard, steamed stringbeans, and nuked spuds.

Roast beef, mashed potatoes, cooked carrots (and some sweet corn for the grandson). For dessert we had vanilla pudding topped with whipped cream.

Leftover strip steak and clam dip, anything else from the inner recesses of the fridge.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Funny, funny ladies...

Huh. Turns out DH had already polished off most of both.

Last edited:
taxlady said:
But, was it good?

I think so. Mostly, it's gone, thanks to DH. I got one bite of steak and a couple of dips into the clams. He's off to play tennis and eat dollar burgers.

Last edited:
My wife is too lazy to cook tonight, and so am I.
After I finish work I might just stop at Trader J's to pick up a bottle of wine and some finger food to munch on. I prefer that over a full plate dinner, any day.

Hickory smoked pulled pork and cole slaw. Now having some home made cheddar popcorn.

going to roast up some chicken pieces and have some spaghetti with garlic and olive oil and some kind of greens....
My daughter likes chicken with crispy skin, so, here we go again....

Attachments

• DSC00287.jpg
    DSC00287.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 144
Going to make Italian flavoured frikadeller with steamed mixed vegis with garlic butter and rødkål (Danish red cabbage).

i was brought up on frikadelli. frikadelli nights were my favorites and my dad's too. mom kept us both happy by making frikadellas frequently and in loving big batches, always using the big "monster" pan....:)

Back
Top Bottom