Thursday Jan 12th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i made a spinach,lemon,almond pesto this a.m. going to have on a piece of fish. not sure yet about the other sides. probable a couple of mild green veggies. don't want to over power the fish. or maybe just corn. and let the spinach be a veggie serving.

added acorn squash and artichoke hearts,(steamed):chef:

I was staring at the refrigerator visualizing what mystery is inside and wondering if the light bulb stays on with the door closed when a friend stopped in after work and said let's do Chinese. I thought why not. So we went to a little place for extra spicy schezuan chicken and veggies and rice. It was the kind of chilly (downright Cold) evening for hot tea and a nice visit too.

When I made stirfry the other night, I fried the heck out of the chicken breast, cut in double matchstick pieces. I put the overflow in a ziplock, and DH and I snacked on it with much yummage. The chicken was so good, I overcooked it again tonight! Kinda like chicken popcorn!

I have a new Italian pasta casserole ready for the oven.. "Chicken Artichoke Florentine" It sure looks pretty so I'll try to post a picture after it comes out of the oven.

I'll serve it with garlic toast.

This new casserole turned out REALLY nice. If anyone would like the recipe I'd be glad to share.

img_1095237_0_7e9f9798be58f0e9ed6c3b802e004d8c.jpg

Kayelle said:
This new casserole turned out REALLY nice. If anyone would like the recipe I'd be glad to share.

Yes, please! Very pretty, Kayelle!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom