Thursday's Dinner 4/28

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Hatfield Ham Steak with a Horseradish Aioli Drizzle,
roasted Small White Potatoes, My Favorite Veggie Concoction..........

Ham Steak, Grilled 4-28-22.jpg

We didn't have breakfast before running off to a doctor appointment, so had a late lunch or late, late breakfast of Chorizo and Eggs with a side of refried beans and a couple of corn tortillas too. We're still quite full from that, so it will be something light for dinner...or maybe just ice cream sundaes...we're celebrating CLEAR biopsies! Woo hoo.

Congrats Ginny!

We had Potato Mushroom soup, we liked it so much we ate it for lunch and dinner.
Oat fruit cookies w/raisins for dessert/snack.

I baked a store bought, beef tourtière. I made some gravy to go with it and a salad (Boston lettuce, sorrel, rainbow chard, pea shoots, a bit of cabbage, thinly sliced carrot, and thinly sliced red onion). I used the last of a batch of my basic vinaigrette. DH reheated some leftover rice pilaf. I'm glad I managed to do that. It's been a few days since I did.

Tourtière, gravy, rice pilaf, and salad.jpg

Last night was Pot roast, mashed red & yellow potatoes (with sour cream and chives), baby spinach, and au jus.

pot_roast_042822_img_9549-jpg.49744

Ginny, that is wonderful news! Celebrate away!

Are you in a hurry to get the week over, dragn? Today is Thursday.

That is great news Ginny! Hoo Rah!

CG, it was while eating I realized what I had done/said... Now I have to do Friday all over again :mad:

Week has been a real weirdo mix-up. Got up Tues. morning thinking it was Weds. as well :ermm: :rolleyes: Grands think I'm pretty silly, my progeny are thinking ... not gonna go there! :LOL:

Actually should be looking at the fact I got 2 extra days this week! Way t'go dragn! Time travel does exist!

Back
Top Bottom