Thursday's Nourishment 9/16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Air Fryer Chicken Breast, Roasted Jalapeno, StoveTop Stuffing, Steamed Green Beans, Cukes...

Chicken Breast, 9-16-21.jpg

I've made a green salad and a nice Greek dressing. I've prepped ground Beef Kabobs using the EasyKabob and they are resting in the fridge. I'm going to make some red potatoes and toss them with butter and (freshly picked) parsley and red wine vinegar. I'll serve them along side a warm piece of garlic naan, topped with the Greek salad and the beef kabobs.

Sounds good to me! Maybe I'll even remember to take a picture...;)

I made Jacques Pépin's cream cheese soufflés and a lettuce and greens soup for supper. The cream cheese soufflé is really tasty. I made individual ones in ramekins. The lettuce and greens soup was okay. It won't be going into rotation. It was based on a recipe for lettuce soup that was also only okay. I might make it if I ever have far too much lettuce again.

The soufflé

Cream cheese souffé.jpg

The soup

Lettuce and greens soup.jpg

I made Jacques Pépin's cream cheese soufflés and a lettuce and greens soup for supper. The cream cheese soufflé is really tasty. I made individual ones in ramekins. The lettuce and greens soup was okay. It won't be going into rotation. It was based on a recipe for lettuce soup that was also only okay. I might make it if I ever have far too much lettuce again.

The soufflé

View attachment 48861

The soup

View attachment 48862

Taxy, I seem to recall watching the episode some time back, and went looking for the recipe to add to my "CMT" ... could you share?

Picked up a nice piece of swordfish while shopping today. I cooked it on the grill. A tossed salad and COTC accompanied the fish for dinner.

80D0EB3F-ABC3-4CDC-917D-7DC4083E9BDA_1_105_c.jpg

Fixed roasted potatoes & onions, sausage patties, and scrambled eggs for lunch today. Eggs vanished into tummies, so supper was leftover potatoes & sausage, salad, watermelon for me and strawberries for Mom.

Taxy, I seem to recall watching the episode some time back, and went looking for the recipe to add to my "CMT" ... could you share?

I typed it up and put it on Copy Me That. I am following you, so I think you are in my "recipe circle". I called it "Jacques Pépin's cream cheese soufflé". You should be able to see it and probably save it to your account. If not, I'll PM you the link. I even put a link in the notes section to a YouTube video of him making it.

Back
Top Bottom