What have you had for lunch lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I made a salad today: Chopped romaine hearts, diced celery, tomatoes, 2 slices of bacon very crisp & squeezed dry, 1/2 slice Swiss & cheddar cheese, cottage cheese, 1 Tbsp french dressing & 1 Tbsp blt dressing & 1 pkg saltines crushed on top.

I made a salad today: Chopped romaine hearts, diced celery, tomatoes, 2 slices of bacon very crisp & squeezed dry, 1/2 slice Swiss & cheddar cheese, cottage cheese, 1 Tbsp french dressing & 1 Tbsp blt dressing & 1 pkg saltines crushed on top.

My kind of salad! Love cottage cheese on mine, and I must have frozen baby peas with it!

I had a HB egg, a couple spoonfuls of coleslaw, and a hunk of pepper turkey lunchmeat.

Last edited:
All this talk of chicken, I ran to the grocery store for thier eight pc fried chicken. I treated myself and picked up a tube of Pringles to go along, since I didn't feel like making mashed potatoes.
Tomorrow's lunch will be chicken sandwiches.

I just got back from a run to the Centre Deli to pick up a perfect Italian sub. Lunch will be at 2:00PM ET.

Sounds like a lovely salad :)

1 slice of homemade honey wheat bread with 1 slice of thin deli ham, 1 slice of swiss cheese, chopped fresh pineapple, yellow mustard & dill pickels. A 1 oz cup of ranch with carrot & celery sticks & 7 plain chips.

All this talk of chicken, I ran to the grocery store for thier eight pc fried chicken. I treated myself and picked up a tube of Pringles to go along, since I didn't feel like making mashed potatoes.

I cruise for chicken and Mac n cheese when I'm feeling like it...nothing like an entire meal I should NOT eat!:pig:

In the '60s, the average annual consumption of chicken in the US was 30 lb/person. Today it is 80 lb. However, Pac, I think with all the wings you eat, you probably consume more than that.:LOL:

Yesterday I had baked broccoli, cauliflower, and cheese. Made like Mac and cheese but without the Mac or the pasta, and added veggies. :ROFLMAO:
It was actually pretty good, and low in carbs. :)

Yesterday I had baked broccoli, cauliflower, and cheese. Made like Mac and cheese but without the Mac or the pasta, and added veggies. :ROFLMAO:
It was actually pretty good, and low in carbs. :)

That sounds quite nice Chops...nice variation :)

Back
Top Bottom