What's for dinner? Tuesday, 10-13-15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh I see! I did not know of this. Is this very hard of doing?

~Cat

I don't think so, lots of people enjoy it. Energetic salsa-type dancing, that sort of thing, to music.

Last edited:
Lessee, I had a Wendy's Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger and a tiny chocolate Frosty...around 1:30 AM. We hit the drive-thru on the way home from the ER and the 24-hour drug store because I was s t a r v i n g ! Once we got home and settled, and I had taken care of some stuff that needed to be done before we ended up on our adventure (pay bills, etc), we split a can of Progresso chicken noodle soup. I just finished a couple Ritz crackers with peanut butter (tried a tub of "Hampton Farms Natural" - it's our new favorite :yum: ) and a glass of wine. ~ That there's some good gourmet eating tonight! :ROFLMAO:

Lessee, I had a Wendy's Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger and a tiny chocolate Frosty...around 1:30 AM. We hit the drive-thru on the way home from the ER and the 24-hour drug store because I was s t a r v i n g ! Once we got home and settled, and I had taken care of some stuff that needed to be done before we ended up on our adventure (pay bills, etc), we split a can of Progresso chicken noodle soup. I just finished a couple Ritz crackers with peanut butter (tried a tub of "Hampton Farms Natural" - it's our new favorite :yum: ) and a glass of wine. ~ That there's some good gourmet eating tonight! :ROFLMAO:

?????????? Nosy Nurse NEEDS to know.

So how did they do?? ~~ My yield and quality were way down. ~~ I think another year I'll just stop by one of the many roadside trucks peddling them. Quality is very good, and prices are right. ~~ Think I will bronze my potato fork!! :ermm: My back will appreciate it very much I'm sure.

Peach pie.....:yum:

Pitiful.

Let's start with the disclaimers. People around here do not grow sweet potatoes. Apparently with good reason. I have never seen them at the Farmers Market. Next, I stuck the tubers in the ground, late, with no signs of slips/sprouts. I barely got some thickened roots. I had only hoped to get something to take through the winter to make my own Beauregard slips next Spring. If sweet potatoes were available around here for a reasonable price, I would buy them!

I need to bronze my digging fork, if only to prevent me from continually puncturing my irrigation lines. Dh has mended the lines so many times I just need to get rid of the fork.

And the peach pie recipe comes from one of my sisters. The last step before putting it into the oven is to pour 1 cup of heavy cream on top:yum:.

Cat, as already well explained, Zumba is a dance exercise class. One of my community members is a Zumba instructor and she leads us once a week in an hour of fun exercise.

Back
Top Bottom