Hotdogs for diet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MarianaGirgus

Assistant Cook
Egypt but will move to Canada to my husband soon
I read before about the 3 days diet that is mainly contains hotdogs so I got the idea that hotdogs are lean meat and good for diet. The Hot Dog Diet - Diet Review
And me personally was eating more hotdogs before my wedding and I lost lots of weight but I know it's mainly from stress not from special edit.
But when I googled I found that its high fats and has lots of calories !!!
I am having like 1 per meal by day ... is it ok with diet?!! what do u think ?!!! :ermm:

Diets don't work. Grapefruit, cabbage, hot dog... Not gonna help you long term.

You need healthy fats, lean proteins and good carbs every day and these restrictive diets don't do that.

And eating one meal a day is most likely sending your body into storage mode.

Just eat real food, in good portions, and be healthy. :)

Hot dogs are actually a high fat food.

If you want to lose weight, eat less and exercise more. Simple.

Hot dogs are one of the most unhealthy things one can put it their mouth.

They are loaded with fat, sodium and nasty chemicals.

Someone must have been pulling your leg regarding a "diet" based on hot dogs. It will ruin your health.

Ditto Jennyma. Read the label. One of the worst foods for your body. A hot dog far and few between won't kill you, but that is about it. I love hot dogs in their natural casing. But common sense tells me by reading the label, that one is all my body needs. Or should even have. On the rare occassions I do buy them, I buy only four loose ones at the deli counter. I only buy the all beef with natural casings. I may eat two of them and my son get the other two. Most of the time he get three. And I don't mind. I know they are bad for me. Even though I buy the freshest and best ones there are. :angel:

Hot dogs are actually a high fat food.

If you want to lose weight, eat less and exercise more. Simple.

Sure... get my hopes up Mariana and then Andy has to provide us with the facts :LOL:
No matter. I had two hot dogs about an hour ago. Good stuff :yum:

Hmm hot dogs for breakfast! Do you eat them on a bun with scrambled eggs and maple syrup????

I was looking at your signature and thought you should make the underlined part into a link just for kicks.

Hmm hot dogs for breakfast! Do you eat them on a bun with scrambled eggs and maple syrup????

I was looking at your signature and thought you should make the underlined part into a link just for kicks.

Nope, just ketchup on a bun :rolleyes:

You've just given me an idea for my sig :angel:

I read before about the 3 days diet that is mainly contains hotdogs so I got the idea that hotdogs are lean meat and good for diet. The Hot Dog Diet - Diet Review
And me personally was eating more hotdogs before my wedding and I lost lots of weight but I know it's mainly from stress not from special edit.
But when I googled I found that its high fats and has lots of calories !!!
I am having like 1 per meal by day ... is it ok with diet?!! what do u think ?!!! :ermm:
Hot dogs are high in fat and very high in sodium. Probably not a good idea if you are trying to lose weight or eat "heart healthy." There are "all beef" and "turkey" dogs that are better for you, but I haven't acquired a taste for them.

Regular hot dogs, once in awhile, shouldn't be too bad for you.

Hot dogs are one of the most unhealthy things one can put it their mouth.

They are loaded with fat, sodium and nasty chemicals.

Someone must have been pulling your leg regarding a "diet" based on hot dogs. It will ruin your health.

Ditto, Ditto, Ditto!

I love hot dogs. They are one of those foods that I don't care about how healthy they are, because they are so yummy! I don't buy them often, but when I do the package is quickly used up.

Okay, I have another confession... when I was a kid, my aunt and I used to eat raw hot dogs whenever she babysat me. Oh are they ever good!

The last time I bought hot dogs was when I was taking a foster dog to obedience taining class, the hot dogs were for the dog. Not something I would eat or recommend eating, but that is probably just me.

The last time I bought hot dogs was when I was taking a foster dog to obedience taining class, the hot dogs were for the dog. Not something I would eat or recommend eating, but that is probably just me.

I feel the same way about sushi. And carpaccio for that matter. It probably has something to do with man discovering fire. I prefer not to eat my food raw, but that's probably just me.
;)

Back
Top Bottom